- What personal information you provide –
- “Contact Us” and “Our Programs” page – If you request information from us using the online form on our “Contact Us” page, you are required to provide us personal information such as your first name, last name, email, job title, company, country and phone number.
- Careers page– If you wish to apply for a position with our company you are required to provide us your name and resume.
- White paper/ resources- our website is designed to allow you to visit anonymously to learn about the company and our services without disclosing personal information and the submission of personal information, is voluntary. If you request certain information or items, however, like a white paper, we will ask you for personal information that allows us to respond effectively to your request; The information we request is your name, address, job title, company name, email address and phone number.
- Accuracy of information- Please make sure that any personal information you share with us is accurate and upto date information. If you are sharing any personal information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you have authorization to do so. Please be aware that in order to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our information, and serve you better, we may periodically use third party information to validate the company name and address information you provide us.
- What information we collect-
- Cookies and other non-personal information-As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather certain non-personal information from visitors to our website and store that information in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personal information. In addition, we use session ID cookies on our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use the information stored in these session cookies to identify returning visitors. You may navigate through our web site if you have chosen to reject cookies in your browser settings, but your ability to use some areas may be limited.
- How we use the personal information we collect
- We use the personal information mentioned above for various purposes, including:
- To contact a customer about the services listed on our website, as well as other products or services that we think may be of interest to you;
- To obtain feedback through surveys regarding our services, our website, or other aspects of our business;
- To provide our free email newsletter;
- To fulfil requested services such as a demo, or a course;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
If you wish for us not to use your personal information for any of the above purposes, please send us a mail at contact DPO@infocepts.com
- Your rights (for EU residents) – You have the right to access your personal information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such personal information, right to have us erase/delete your personal information, right to restrict us from processing such personal information, right to object to our use of your personal information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact DPO@infocepts.com. In the event we fail to assist you in exercising any of your aforementioned rights in relation to your personal information in our possession, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the concerned EU data protection authority.
- With whom do we share personal information –
- Service providers – Where necessary, we may use third-party service providers to collect, process, store, or otherwise handle information on our behalf. Such third-party providers include cloud storage providers, contractors, lead qualification firms, and other providers of marketing services. Rest assured that all such service providers are bound by suitable confidentiality obligations.
- Affiliates – We may provide your personal information to our affiliates to enable them to assist us in providing you services.
- Merger or acquisition – We may transfer your personal information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your personal information shall have the right to continue to use your personal information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and regulatory authorities – We may need to disclose personal information as required by law or when we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a govt. request or direction, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
- Legal basis (for people from the EU)- We will not process your personal information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your personal information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- How long do we retain your information?
- We endeavor to only collect personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal data is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal data and the purpose for which it was provided.
- Subject to this section, we will try to delete your personal information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact DPO@infocepts.com.
- Our security measures – Your personal information is stored at secure servers. Although we have in place appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any personal information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- Changes to this policy
- Contact Us If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy statement or our privacy practices, please either send us an email to DPO@infocepts.com or contact us at the following address:
1750 Tysons Blvd, Suite 1500,
McLean, VA 22102
Ph: (703) 289-5117
Fx: (240) 235-4306
11/1 IT Park, Parsodi,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022,
Ph: +91 712 666 0100
Fx: +91 712 664 9845