As seen on PRWEB
Realignment will provide a more concentrated focus on Innovation, Automation & Scalability across the full spectrum of Data & Analytics
TYSONS CORNER, VA. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
At its annual Customer Retreat, Infocepts, a global leader in Data and Analytics solutions, announced a realignment of its service operations spanning Advisory, Cloud, Modern Analytics, Data Management & Managed Services that will enable its customers to drive digital transformation in a more forward-thinking and cost effective manner. Building upon the industries richest talent, Infocepts technology teams will align in support of the critical pillars of a successful data strategy:
- Cloud & Platform Modernization – offerings enabling customers to undertake the journey to server-less enterprise intelligence in a time-efficient & cost-effective manner.
- Modern Analytics – automating insights through a suite of best-in-class BI tools leveraging Advanced Analytics, AI, NLP and other data science strategies to drive greater adoption of data through storytelling concepts.
- Data Management – as the backbone of Analytics, Infocepts leverages cutting edge data management techniques to ensure trust & accuracy in the decisions drawn from data that is the lifeblood of organizational health.
- Strategic Advisory – through its exclusive focus on data & analytics, Infocepts serves as a trusted advisor enabling customers to navigate evolving architecture paradigms and technical diversities to define a data roadmap best aligned with their unique business strategies.
- Managed Services – stabilize, optimize, and automate enterprise intelligence. Become more efficient in a cost-effective manner, guaranteeing – through custom SLAs – a fully optimized and continuously improving data & analytics program.
- Product Accelerators – Infocepts product teams are dedicated to challenging “customer norms” and fine-tuning these processes through development of product accelerators rooted in a mind-set of innovation & automation.
“Today’s announcement is designed to address one of the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing companies today which is how to balance the needs of the business, with technology investments that scale and quickly deliver value,” said Chief Revenue Officer, Pat Finan.
Additionally, in a move designed to better facilitate agile responsiveness to customer needs, the company announced that Co-founder & President, Shashank Garg will assume Global CEO responsibilities. Co-founder and current US CEO, Rohit Bhayana will take on the role of Chief Strategy Officer. “Shashank is an exceptional leader who has worked to transform Infocepts into one of the fastest growing & well-regarded Analytics firms in the world. We are both confident that under this new structure we will operate in a more efficient manner to exceed our customer’s ever-increasing expectations,” said Rohit.
Infocepts is a product & services company focused on driving value from data through strategic advisory and delivery of data and analytics offerings. Founded in 2004, Infocepts is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA with offices throughout North America, Europe & Asia. Everyday more than 130,000 people use solutions powered by Infocepts to make better decisions.
You might also like
Infocepts does it again – Achieves Great Place to Work™ Certification!
January 24, 2023
Announcing our New Logo & Look
January 9, 2023
Infocepts organizes Data Engineering Hackathon in collaboration with Analytics India Magazine
October 6, 2022
Infocepts achieves ISO 27001 certification across all its global centers
September 6, 2022
Infocepts named “Highest Rated” in 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ Report for Data and Analytics Service Providers
August 23, 2022
Infocepts Senior Director, Ben Dooley has been recognized as a 2022 Top Data Consultant
August 2, 2022