Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), IT, or related and 6 years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Architect, Software Consultant, or related. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience not less than the primary requirements.
Position is based out of 1750 Tysons Blvd, Ste 1500, McLean, VA 22102 and may require relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
Strategic & Business Planning Responsibilities:
- Understand InfoCepts’ business priorities and focus areas; chart an actionable roadmap for the respective Service Practice in alignment with the overall strategy of the Delivery function
- Formulate annual plans for the Service Practice across accounts including high priority areas, targeted value-adds (if applicable), new solutions to be deployed; work with Account Portfolio Heads to ensure tight alignment with the Account plans
- Guide and facilitate Project Leads to create plans for project execution in terms of tasks, activities, assignment of responsibilities, overall timelines, schedule, resources.
- Responsible for implementation of all Service Practice related projects / accounts across Portfolios
- Develop standard Service Practice delivery models/ frameworks/ offerings; ensure deployment across Accounts according to the client context
- Anchor project kick-off, client discussions, milestone reviews, in conjunction with associated Client Engagement Partners and respective Account Portfolio Heads for existing accounts to communicate project progress, major developments, initiatives (if any).
- Ensure adherence to Delivery Excellence protocols; participate in internal account governance meetings
- Identify important role-holders (Project Lead), and guide and facilitate Project Leads to understand project expectations
- Identify and suggest activities to engage the Global Talent Pool, in conjunction with the Account Portfolio Head
- Establish long-term relationships with client account/ project stakeholders with the aim of understanding client asks, ensuring alignment on project deliverables, garnering project-related support and addressing any project related issues
- Provide guidance and technical support to project teams; act as an escalation point and work with the client counterpart for issue resolution
- Gather feedback from clients and operationalize plans to enhance C-Sat with emphasis on key accounts/ projects
- Work with Domain Consultants to gain a better understanding of the domain, interpret client data/ problems accurately in order to make solutions domain-relevant, identify domain-specific value adds and initiatives – for areas pertaining to the Service Practice
- Drive on-time and effective completion of New Client Onboarding process from a delivery perspective including effort estimations, invoicing schedule, system set-up, resource mobilization, resource training, security protocols, and delivery excellence protocol for new clients
- Support account/ project related Intel, client challenges and other developments with the aim of identifying new opportunities and maintaining repeat business
- Work with Sales & Pre-sales teams for development of sales pitches/ POVs/ Simulations/ Demos/ POCs related to Service Practice to enable account conversion; act as a technical resource to address any client related query
- Anchor informal CoEs in building new solutions/ point of views
- Aggregate Service Practice-related learnings/ artefacts across accounts/ portfolios and contribute to knowledge management; leverage them for future opportunities and to build new solution offerings in collaboration with Practices
- Review projects to ensure that all performance parameters are delivered as per expectations; ensure governance protocols defined by the client are being followed; identify and mitigate resource and other issues proactively
- Review the performance of the Service Practice vis-à-vis defined metrics and targets; identify variances and take corrective action as required
Note: This notice is being posted in connection with the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer at the Certifying Officer with U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
Position Purpose and Scope
Our customer is embarking on a multi-year Transformational journey to Digitize the Value Chain which will reinvent the way we work by leveraging our talent and creativity with the latest innovations, lean processes, data driven & implementing modern technologies.
The Program will consist of COE teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Alignment and a Data team that will consist of a hybrid of talent with business, technology and analytical experience.
This role is responsible for leading the Data team that will support the 3 COE transformational teams. The selected candidate will possess advanced expertise in the subject of Information Architecture Technology & Data Management. The primary focus of this role is centered on understanding the data needs from the Tracks and leading the Technical Data team to document a data Strategy, prioritize & sequence the development and implement across the eco-system.
The teams will look to leverage key existing technologies at RL in PLM, SAP, 3D Product Assets and our Data Lake while implementing potential new SAAS technologies on Logility VMS, Riversand and O9.
The Information Architect is a senior leadership role on the Data Team that will report into the Technology Program Leader.
- Define and communicate a Data Information architecture that aligns with the Program vision & strategy while balancing the needs of the COE Tracks and delivering in an Agile framework.
- Deliver data blueprints to support solution designs, which in turn can be successfully built and operationalized
- Collaborate with the COE teams to build, develop, lead, and motivate the Data team of architects, modelers, integration and engineers to improve the data effectiveness, performance and usability.
- Collaborate with Information Technology teams to understand the implications of respective architectures on information architecture and maximize the value of information across the organization
- Analytic Ability: Can work with data to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Creativity: Applies original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas and create innovative products
- Process Orientation: Identifies problems and initiates necessary changes; designs practices, procedures, and systems to manage work simply
- Communication: Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences, and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications
- Decision-Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; acts decisively and swiftly
- Knowledge in user experience modeling, information design, and concept generation
- Understanding of metamodels, taxonomies, ontologies, and challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, engineering, or related field. Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in information architecture or minimum 5-7 years’ experience as data analyst, business intelligence analyst, or equivalent roles
- Hands-on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs
- System integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture technique
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with a team, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop and train the team to meet new challenges faced by the organization
- Must be self-motivated/self-starter in a fast paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a team to resolve problems with limited information.
- Must have excellent business and process management skills, with an analytical mind to identify improvement opportunities and able to work with the business on executing and managing projects
Purpose of the Position:
To provide client advisory, pre-sales, business development, and practice development support in the North American region for InfoCepts data and analytics practice area. The position enables InfoCepts to meet its business goals by acquiring new and growing existing accounts using a portfolio of current and emerging offerings in the cloud and platform modernization, modern analytics, data management, and managed services service lines. The position is responsible for thought leadership, solutions, proposals, advisory consulting, building and sharing expertise, talent development, and capability development. The position works closely with sales, marketing, delivery, and practice service line teams supported by a global delivery model.
Location: US East Coast
Travel: Up to 40% respecting public health guidelines in effect
Type of Employment: Full time
Key Result Areas and Activities:
- Thought Leadership – Build and share experience and evidence based thought leadership in the industry through various channels such as professional social media, blogs, white papers, webinars, events, and conferences.
- Solutions and Sales Support – Support pre-sales activities including engaging prospects, conducting discovery workshops, developing point of views/solutions/scoping, writing proposals, engaging partners, and supporting sales and marketing enablement.
- Consulting for New and Existing Clients – Provide advisory consulting to new and existing customers, anchor new service lines for key accounts, support delivery hand-offs, address unmet needs, expand relationships, manage client expectations, and maintain assigned utilization.
- Share and Build Expertise – Develop and share expertise in relevant technologies and actively mine the experience and expertise in the organization for sharing across teams and clients in the firm.
- Nurture and Grow Talent – Provide support for recruitment, coaching and mentoring, and building practice capacity in the firm.
- Support Organizational Strategy – Maintain market awareness and intelligence, establish network of relationships, support GTM partnerships with channel partners, contribute to capability and offering development, and lead strategic initiatives.
Work and Technical Experience:
- Pre-sales experience in the US commercial sector
- Experience with delivery of data and analytic professional services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate persuasively through speaking, writing, and client presentations
- Expertise in one or more big data platforms and/or analytic platforms such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or Qlik
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms to include AWS and Azure
- Experience building business-oriented solutions in any industry
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Demonstrated continued learning through one or more technical certifications or related methods
- At least 12 years of relevant experience; two years may be substituted for a master’s degree
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes for a fast growing team and firm
- Able to consult, write, and present persuasively
- Able to work in a self-organized and cross-functional team
- Able to iterate based on new information, peer reviews, and feedback
- Able to work with teams and clients in different time zones
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have strong skills and knowledge with the selection of appropriate data visualization strategies (e.g., chart types) for specific use cases. Ability to showcase complete dashboard implementations that demonstrate visual best-practices (e.g., color themes, visualization layout, interactivity, drill-down capabilities, filtering, etc.).
- Experience with the preparation of data for visualization (e.g., data profiling, data cleansing, volume assessment and partitioning, modeling data, etc.).
- Knowledge of dashboard & visualization development best practices
- Experience in gathering, and translating end user requirements into effective & efficient dashboards.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic and Agile development lifecycle
- Experience creating joins and joins with custom SQL & blending data from different data sources using Tableau Desktop
- Experience in working with various Tableau Desktop functionalities & capabilities (Filters, Hierarchies, Sorting, Sets, Parameters, Custom Groups, Creating Story, Mapping, Custom Geocoding, etc.
- Experience using advanced calculations using Tableau Desktop (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table, LOD Expressions
- Experience creating different visualizations using Lines, Pies, Pareto, Histograms, Box Plots, Maps, Scatter, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Heat Maps, Waterfall, Treemaps, etc.
- Experience working with Data Visualization tools esp. Tableau (mandatory).
- Experience working with relational data sources (like Oracle / SQL Server) and flat files. Good experience with cloud-based data sources (e.g., Salesforce, Google, Azure). Some experience and ability to learn how to work with unstructured data sources (e.g., Hadoop).
- Experience in optimizing user queries and dashboard performance.
- Experience in estimating work and break down implementations into tangible modules.
- Experience in embedded analytics (i.e., embedding visual data analytics in other transactional and operational systems).
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 8-12 years’ experience in information technology and at least 5 years in business intelligence with a strong focus on data visualization within the past 3 years.
- Must have extensive experience with business requirements analysis, functional specification, and system implementation. Translate business requirements/needs to successful data presentation.
- Experience in mentoring and training resources.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies.
InfoCepts is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics services. With over 700+ Industry leading professionals spread globally, we help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data. Our customers include large global enterprises, data syndicators, and leading software companies. Since 2004, we have deployed hundreds of high performance analytics applications over web and mobile platforms, built several advanced analytics models, processed petabytes of data using Big Data technologies and delivered several high impact business solutions. Driven by our vision of delivering great customer experiences, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about making the world a better place by leveraging the power of data.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding customers’ existing IT landscape and accordingly design appropriate cloud architecture
- Design and own short-term and long-term solution architecture for the data & analytics platform across multiple cloud platforms.
- Be trusted advisor to customers in their cloud journey by providing appropriate inputs on various cloud services
- Define and follow best practices for cloud migration and implementation.
- Works closely with cloud architects, engineers, business users in implementing data and analytics platform on cloud.
- Lead a team of Engineers in cloud implementation.
Preferred Background and Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience designing and implementing new on-premises and Microsoft Azure systems while implementing best practices and industry standards
- 2+ years knowledge in automation and scripting languages
- 5+ years technical expertise in Data and Analytics cloud technologies – especially in Azure – Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure HDInsight, Azure DevOps, Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Container Orchestration using Kubernetes
- 2+ years Hadoop and Spark Experience is required
- Azure Architect certification required
- Should be able to work independently with minimum/ No supervision from lead
- Excellent customer communication & stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology’s
Since 2004, InfoCepts has delivered on the promise of Business Intelligence. Our consulting capabilities and process oriented approach, with world class governance frameworks have delivered high quality solutions to our customers. Our technology specific methodologies and global delivery model provides exceptional ROI for our customers. Our services include high quality Mobile Apps, award winning Dashboards and end-to-end business intelligence development and support using a host of technologies.
- At least 7 years of experience in Java and 3 years of hands-on experience in MSTR SDK components
- Must have extensive experience in creating plug-ins for customization and content layout changes (Interface design changes) in MicroStrategy Web application
- Hands-on MicroStrategy Web Architecture, SDK features for Web, Mobile and Visualizations as well as MicroStrategy Platform Architecture including Web Server, Intelligence Server, and Metadata repository
- Must have worked on Core Java, Restful Web service, SOAP Web service
- Must have worked on Tomcat, Jenkins
- Mush have worked on MicroStrategy Tasks, Transforms, Add-ons, Beans & Events
Good to have:
- Experience in integrating MicroStrategy functionality into other applications (portal Integration, Third party Single Sign on tools)
- Experience with Visualization SDK to provide new ways to visualize data in MicroStrategy
- Interaction with business and team lead to understand the business requirements
- Working with the lead on creating project estimates and work breakdown structure
- Design and develop proof of concepts
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
InfoCepts is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics services. With over 900+ Industry leading professionals spread globally, we help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data. Our customers include large global enterprises, data syndicators, and leading software companies. Since 2004, we have deployed hundreds of high performance analytics applications over web and mobile platforms, built several advanced analytics models, processed petabytes of data using Big Data technologies and delivered several high impact business solutions. Driven by our vision of delivering great customer experiences, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about making the world a better place by leveraging the power of data.
We are looking for Big Data Developer who would be responsible for below mentioned activities
Work Location: Atlanta, GA/Remote
- Designing Hive/HCatalog data model includes creating table definitions, file formats, compression techniques for Structured & Semi-structured data processing
- Implementing Spark processing based ETL frameworks
- Implementing Big data pipeline for Data Ingestion, Storage, Processing & Consumption
- Modifying the Informatica-Teradata & Unix based data pipeline
- Enhancing the Talend-Hive/Spark & Unix based data pipelines
- Develop and Deploy Scala/Python based Spark Jobs for ETL processing
- Strong SQL & DWH concepts
- Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Lead project efforts in defining scope, planning, executing, and reporting to stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Understanding of EDW system of business and creating High level design document and low level implementation document
- Understanding of Big Data Lake system of business and creating High level design document and low level implementation document
- Designing Big data pipeline for Data Ingestion, Storage, Processing & Consumption
Tools & Technologies
Big Data (must have)
- DWH concepts
- Linux/Unix (OS)
Programming Language (must have). Should be proficient in at least one of the below language:
Skills (Good to have)